One Mission. One Team. One Purpose.
Since 2005 ArmorSource has been the driving force behind the evolution of modern-day ballistic head protection for military and law enforcement organizations around the globe. The work we perform at our Hebron, Ohio based facility is directly responsible for saving lives and protecting those who protect us.
Our team is enthusiastic, devoted and driven and together we appreciate the fact that the service we provide and the products we make, truly make a difference to those who utilize them. Simply put, what we do matters.
If you’d like to join the ArmorSource team please view our available positions and apply today.
We look forward to meeting you,
Current Open PositionsMarketing Intern
The Marketing Intern is responsible for undertaking various tasks, driving business, and collaborating with the management team in marketing campaigns.
· Support market campaign planning and execution
· Write and support social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
· Assist in creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels
· Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
· Assist in management of website
· Measure and report the results of marketing measures
· Take part in training opportunities.
· Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
· Familiarity with and experienced in management of major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Self-started with ability to work independently
· Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
· Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills