From our executive team all the way through our manufacturing technicians on the shop floor, ArmorSource has built a staff culture centered on accountability and professionalism. Each and every member of our team assumes a level of responsibility that honors the importance of the products we make and those who utilize them.
ArmorSource employs highly skilled team members composed of industry leading professionals throughout each department within our organization. We’d like to introduce you to some of our department leaders.
Nick Gramly | V.P. of Technology
V.P. of Technology
Nick joined ArmorSource in 2020 with a focus on adding technical capabilities as well as improving manufacturing processes at our Hebron, OH facility. He has over 15 years’ experience in product and technology development within the personnel survivability field with a focus on lightweight composite armor systems. Nick also has significant experience in program management and execution of DoD-funded research and development efforts.
- Joined ArmorSource in August 2020
- 15 years’ experience in the development, qualification, and commercialization of lightweight composite armor
- Sr. Director of Engineering and Product Development – Point Blank Enterprises, Inc.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Science and Engineering from The Ohio State University
Shachar Bernhard | V.P. of Sales and Marketing
V.P. of Sales and Marketing
Shachar has been with ArmorSource since its inception. As a Global Sales and Marketing expert with twenty years’ experience developing markets within the defense arena, Shachar provides a seasoned and strategic view towards sales strategy, a vast understanding of governments contacts and strong business development skills.
- 20 years of international sales and marketing experience in the personal protection industry
- Responsible for providing leadership in contracting, go-to-market strategies, marketing communications and business development
- Extensive network of key decision makers in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia
- Holds Master degree in Communication and Political Science from Tel Aviv University.
Timothy McNeal | V.P. of Operations
V.P. of Operations
Tim is a hands on leader and an integral part of the ArmorSource team. With sixteen years of operations management experience, twelve of them specializing in cutting / forming / press and assembly operations, Tim is resonsible for developing long-term operational strategies and continuously pursues efficiencies to meet company objectives.
- Joined ArmorSource in August 2021
- 16 years Operations Management experience
- 12 years’ experience in cutting/forming/press and assembly operations
- 7 years Administration Experience in Customer Service, Technical and Warranty coverage
Ashley Warner | Director of HR & Safety
Director of HR & Safety
Ashley is an experienced Director of Human Resources with a history of working in the hospitality and heathcare industry prior to arriving at ArmorSource. Skilled in recruiting, performance managment, HRIS, safety, compliance, and employee benefits. Ashley is a key team member and a strong human resources professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Human Resource Management from Franklin University.
- Joined ArmorSource in April 2019
- 7 years of human resources experience in areas of benefits, leave, recruitment, payroll, compensation, and performance management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management – Franklin University
- Member of Society for Human Resource Management
Krista Blair | Director of Quality
Director of Quality
Krista oversees and is responsible for Quality Control at ArmorSource. An integral role in the success of our business Krista is a high performer who shoulders crucial need with years of experience. Relying on a hands-on background in fast-paced manufacturing organizations, corrective and preventative actions, process optimization/review, supplier development, and diverse project management skills Krista is self-motivated to achieve maximum productivity, maintain peak quality performance, while meeting aggressive business objectives.
- Joined ArmorSource in June 2021
- 10 years’ experience in Quality
- 7 years’ experience in managing Quality Management Systems for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 3 years of Program Management experience
- Certified Auditor to ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ISO 14001:2015, & ISO 45001:2017