Suspension Systems P 10
D3O Seven Pad System
Designed for performance and comfort, TRUST Nimbus™ is the new lightweight helmet pad system from D3O. This system couples lightweight design and state of the art comfort with superior impact protection performance.
It also exceeds the U.S. Army require level of protection at 10ft/sec. Each helmet pad in this system features a unique geometry that allows the pad to fit the shape of the head and offers superior deceleration under blunt impact tests vs. market-leading competitors. TRUST Nimbus™ can also be integrated as a 9-pad system within most ground combat helmets, including both Polyethylene and Aramid helmet shells.
- Lightweight, high performing helmet pad system
- Integrated Comfort Liner for each pad
- Performance stability across multiple impacts
- Also available as a 9-pad system
- Head side fabrics offer anti-microbial treatment and great moisture wicking properties
- Meets SPS hook and loop adhesion requirements, providing strong adhesion into the helmet shell and easy removal when required
- Berry compliant – currently only available in the US
Integration and Compatibility
Works with ALL ArmorSource helmet systems.
Works in conjunction with ALL supported retention systems.
Works in conjunction with ALL ArmorSource supported accessories.
Compatible with common communications, gas masks, visors, eyewear, ear protection and mandibles.DOWNLOAD DATASHEET PDF
Request a Quote
With the capacity to produce between 12,000 – 30,000 units per month ArmorSource is a world leading custom contract manufacturer of ballistic helmet solutions.
Working in collaboration with industry leading ballistic materials partners, accessories manufacturers and the most demanding users in the world, our team is able to respond quickly and meet the exact demands of our customers.
Please contact us!